- Ford Fiesta
- VW Golf
- Ford Focus
- Vauxhall Corsa
- Nissan Qashqai
- Mercedes-Benz A Class
- VW Polo
- Ford Kuga
- KIA Sportage
Which got us thinking, if these have been the top ten most popular choice of car with a successful buying and insurance rate, then we wonder how many business owners would employ these vehicles within their main Motor Fleet. Would your business pick any of these models for your employees commercial use, or have you already got them as part of your fleet?
Certain businesses require motor vehicles for different reasons, whether it be a local health authority requiring the need of a fleet of vehicles for doctors and nurses to travel from A to B, or whether you are part of a Garage Sales Team and your job entails you driving a company car to be part of the face of the brand, or whether you are a Manual Labour firm such as builders, electricians, plumbers and so on, and your employees are working by contract meaning their location differs from day to day. There can be many different reasons why a business may demand the use of a Motor Fleet and therefore a safe and secure Motor Fleet Insurance is a vital policy to have in place. Let our team here at Todd and Cue tell you why…
Why A Business Should Have Motor Fleet Insurance…
If your company runs a number of motor vehicles for commercial use then it can often be cheaper and easier for yourself, to insure them all under one Motor Fleet policy, as opposed to a policy for each individual vehicle. Starting with just four vehicles, your fleet can be of any size, and with the advantage of a reduction in paperwork and admin tasks with just the one premium to pay and one renewal date, you will find that both your time AND money is being saved with a Multi-Vehicle Insurance policy.
As a business that operates Motor Fleet Vehicles, you are legally obliged to have an all-above-board Motor Insurance (that we can also provide you with here at Todd and Cue), in addition to the following:
- If your employees drive company vehicles, it is your responsibility to purchase Motor Insurance to cover your entire fleet.
- If your employees are using their own private vehicles for work purposes, you are not obliged to pay for their Motor Insurance (as it is their own personal-use vehicle) however, you are required to ensure that they have the minimum cover required by law. (Simply ask to see their Insurance documents to cement this.) And your employee should also disclose the fact that they are using their personal vehicle for work use, to their own Motor Insurance provider.
What Is In Todd And Cue’s Commercial Motor Insurance?
There are three main types of Motor insurance that you can get with our team here at Todd and Cue, as follows:
- Third Party – The minimum cover required by law. This covers you against costs that arise as a result of injuries to other people and damage to their vehicle.
- Third Party Fire & Theft Cover – Everything that your basic Third Party covers, with the added protection against your vehicle being stolen or destroyed in a fire.
- Comprehensive – The highest level of cover available. Comprehensive covers you against any injuries to other people, and damage to their vehicle, against your vehicle being stolen or destroyed in a fire, medical expenses and accidental damage and protects against the cost of replacing your vehicle contents.
It is always good to know that major savings in insurance premiums and additional operational expenses can be made through Todd and Cue, and we can offer you reduced insurance costs for companies operating or prepared to launch, a risk management programme or driver guidance course to instruct and train staff, consequently making safer drivers and fewer claims. Fleet insurance is also available for taxi fleets, bus and coach fleets, van fleets, motorcycle couriers and of course, commercial vehicle fleets.
A Handy Protection Tool
Are you aware of our Claims App by Todd and Cue? It is simple a FREE app that you can download via the App Store, that makes motor claims super simple and quick to complete and process. Take a look at the video over on our website today to get to grips with how it works and be sure to tell your employees about it. Downloading it onto everyone’s commercial device could be extremely helpful and not to mention, just a secure, handy tool to have on your phone incase anything were to happen.
Contact Todd and Cue Today…
If you would like to discuss our Motor Fleet Insurance details, information or policies in any further depth with a member of our professional team, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch and give us a call today on 0191 482 0050 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to giving you the expert helping hand and trusted advice to ensure you are covered and correct!