Here are our legal documents
Usage of this website
Todd & Cue Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Information contained on this website
- For the avoidance of doubt none of the information on this website constitutes an offer to contract in any country in which it is available including the UK.
- Whilst we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site errors may occur. We cannot give any warranty or representation as to the accuracy of the information and do not accept responsibility for errors or omissions or for any action or decisions based on the information.
- The Site is owned by Todd & Cue Limited. All content is protected by copyright and may not be used except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions without our prior written approval. We do not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- You shall not copy, adapt, download, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on the Site in any way, save for the purpose of: enquiring about or requesting information relating to services featured on the Site; or downloading and temporarily storing one or more of the pages of the Site for the purpose of viewing, for your personal use only, on a personal computer or terminal. For the avoidance of doubt you shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit any of the contents of the Site without our prior written consent.
Using this website
- Your use of the Site is at your risk. The information and materials provided on the Site are of a general nature only and cannot be regarded as constituting advice or recommendations (professional or otherwise). We do not accept any liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages of whatever nature, including, but not limited to loss of profits, anticipated savings, revenues, data, goodwill or contracts resulting from whatever cause.
- We exclude all warranties, express or implied, relating to the information and materials on the Site to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. Whilst we try to keep our anti-virus software up-to-date we do not warrant that the Site, its servers, downloadable files or e-mails which may be sent by us, are free from viruses or other harmful components.
- You must not:
- introduce or attempt to introduce any virus or other contaminant to the Site or any of its software or systems; or
- in any way attempt to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or otherwise tamper with any part of the site,its software or systems.
Trade Marks, Logos And Service Marks
- The trade marks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trade Marks”) displayed on the Site (whether registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the relevant Trade Mark owner. Your misuse or infringement of any of the Trade Marks displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us, our officers, directors, agents, licensors, successors and assigns against all liabilities, claims, losses, costs, damages and expenses including legal fees incurred by us should you breach any of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to assume the defence and control of any matter subject to indemnity by you and, in such case, you undertake to cooperate in full with our defence of any such claim.
Feedback And Complaints
- Any queries, feedback or comments you may have about the site should be submitted by emailing using the contact page.
Connection And Charges
- You are responsible for obtaining an appropriate connection with a telecommunications provider in order to access the Site.
- You shall be responsible for the costs of all charges you incur in accessing and using the Site.
- These Terms and Conditions apply only to your use of the Site. If you subscribe to any of the services described on the Site we will ask you to agree to be bound by the terms of a separate agreement setting out the basis upon which such services will be provided.
- The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect the meanings of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are unenforceable it shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of them.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Any and all data supplied to Todd & Cue regardless of medias type is & will be treated in accordance with the data protection act 1998.