Use Our Pub Insurance Calculator

What types of Insurance does a Pub need?

Content & Building Insurance

Building Insurance is valid if you OWN the building that your pub is based in. And Contents Insurance is important to ensure that the vital contents of your building that you use daily to keep your business afloat are protected against disasters such as a fire, flooding and/or if you suffer a break in. Depending on where your pub is located can determine the type of insurance you can get cover for and how much it will be. For example, if your pub is situated near a main road, it may affect your policy due to an increased risk of incident. Contact us today at Todd and Cue to get the expert advice that you need to make sure that your business is covered to it’s best potential.

Public Liability

We strongly advise that as a pub-owner you do your research into Public Liability Insurance because accidents may occur, for example where drinks are served and consumed on the premises they may get spilled or dropped therefore slippery surfaces can be common, broken glass could be a possibility and of course trips and falls may occur if you have stairs that are in use or again, slippery surfaces. Our Public Liability policy covers any claims of bodily injury, physical injury, advertising injury or property damage and they also provide cover for the cost of defending and settling claims.

Employer’s Liability Insurance

No matter if your staff are full time, part time or subcontracted it is a legal requirement to have Employer’s Liability Insurance otherwise you may end up subject to a penalty. An Employer’s Liability Insurance policy is in place to protect you and your business from claims against injury at work and unfair dismissal territory.

Contact Us

How much does Public House Insurance / Pub Insurance cost?

In this economic climate, pub insurance probably isn’t the most exciting task to fit into your busy schedule when running a pub, however, it is a necessary one. Running a pub can be tricky, from the landlord to the owners, staff, customers and even to the next door neighbours. Owners of pubs need to take everything into consideration, which is why pub insurance is so important.

Todd & Cue are here to help you organise your public house insurance as efficiently as possible. Ensuring you have the correct insurance for every eventuality which may occur within your business, yet making sure it is at a reasonable insurance cost so your premium isn’t too high. Allowing you to get back to what you do best, running your pub!

Having insurance will protect you against many aspects of the business. It can protect you against slips, trips and falls within the building. Accidents do happen even to the most cautious of owners. Which is why insurance is an essential part of the business. For example, if a spilled drink happens and someone slips, this could result in a large claim against you and the business. So make sure you are prepared for any claims which may occur with insurance.

Contact Us

What our Pub insurance includes

Restaurant insurance includes many different aspects of your business, here at Todd & Cue we aim to include the most detailed and up to date insurance policies to fit your business. So take a look at what our premiums include here:

  • Buildings
  • Trade content
  • Frozen foods
  • Goods in transit
  • ‘All-Risks’
  • Loss of license
  • Household contents
  • Personal accident
  • Equipment breakdown

If you require a full breakdown of what is covered under these sections, then view our  2022 public house and restaurant policy today.

Pub Insurance Calculator

Personal Accident (Optional)

Your Indicative Premium

per annum including a £25 fee

More Services

Contact Us