When people are banned they will sometimes try to find a way to get the ban overturned or strike back at the Pubwatch. This may involve the possibility of legal proceedings, therefore the Pubwatch should consider how they can deal with the possible legal costs that might ensue as a result of a legal challenge or action over a ban. The best way is to take out a Pubwatch approved insurance policy.
Protection for the committee members against incorrect advice or information committed in good faith arising out of:
- Limit of Indemnity £500,000 subject to a £250 policy excess
- Cover for all sums, which you become legally liable to pay for compensation for
- Accidental Injury to any person other than an employee
- Accidental damage to property not belonging to you or in your custody or control
- Occurring in connection with the business of the committee
- Limit of Indemnity £2,000,000 subject to a £100 policy excess
Cover for all sums, which you become legally liable to pay for Accidental Injury to any employee if such Injury arises out of their employment by you.
Limit of Indemnity £10,000,000
- Office Contents including computers (excluding laptops) up to a sum insured of £2,500
Should you wish to discuss this further please contact Lynne Chambers on 0191 4827642 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org