Last updated Jun, 30, 2016
This article includes everything you need to know when starting up a new small business. Included is all the necessary information needed for starting your own vision. Please take a look a look through, for any more information on small business insurance policies then don’t hesitate to contact us on 0191 482 0050.
1. Starting Your Own Business.
2. Creating a Business Plan.
3. Conducting Market Research.
4. Choosing Your Legal Structure: Sole Traders.
5. Choosing Your Legal Structure: Business Partnerships
6. Choosing Your Legal Structure: Limited Companies.
7. Funding Your Business
8. Selecting Your Business Premises
9. Assessing Your Business’ IT Needs
10. Forecasting Cash Flow Problems
11. Growing Your Business
For the full complete guide, please click here.